Here at Custom Performance Engineering, we have a Mustang Dyno MD-AWD-500-SE Dynamometer. This gives us the ability to dyno motorcycles, all wheel, front wheel and rear wheel drive vehicles in house. With the capabilities to handle up to 900whp and up to 150mph speeds, we can handle any of your dyno or tuning needs. Our Dyno setup includes industrial fans to simulate sustained 80MPH winds, an eddie current brake for load based tuning, wideband 02 readout, and a complete control and data acquisition system that lets you design a wide range of tests and provide both on-screen and print-out results.
PLEASE make sure your car is leak free and is in pristine running condition before coming for a dyno appointment. Any clean up that is required after your dyno runs will be subject to a clean up fee. Do not bring a car with any issues to be worked out on the dyno. If your car needs injectors, plugs, wires, boost leak checked or anything else, schedule having the car fixed first. The dyno is a tuning apparatus, not an install bay. NO repairs will be made on the dyno.
cp-e™ recommends that if you are wanting a tune for any fuel other than what is currently in your vehicle at the time of your appointment that you provide your own fuel. We apologize but we do not carry race fuel on hand available for purchase. It is best to bring the fuel with you that you have readily available to you in your location at all times. If you are wanting to tune with pump gas and race gas, please arrive at cp-e™ with a minimal amount of fuel in your tank that you are wanting tuned on first. Preferably about an 1/8th of a tank. There will be a $50 fee for us to drain the existing fuel from your tank. Also, please bring your own race gas that you are wanting tuned on.
- Typical Dyno Tunes take about 2 hours
- Base Runs or Supplied Tuner: $150/hr
- 3 pulls: $90
- cp-e™ Dyno Tuning with COBB AP: $200/hr. (Ford Focus ST, MazdaSPEED3, MazdaSPEED6, and BMW 135, 335, 535)
- cp-e™ Dyno Tuning: $200/hr. (Standalone or piggyback requiring laptop computer support)
- Day Rental or Special Club Rates: Please Contact Us.
DYNO CHECK LIST
IS YOUR CAR READY TO BE DYNO’D?
WE ASK THAT BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT AND ARRIVING HERE THAT YOU PLEASE ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS.
- Is my vehicle currently in safe running condition?
- Is my vehicle in need of any additional parts before it can be put on the dyno? (Spark plugs, plug wires, injectors, etc..)
- Is my vehicle possibly too low to be put on the dyno?
- Is my vehicle free of all leaks? (Includes Oil, Coolant, Water, Transmission, etc..)
- Are my tires in good enough condition to be run at high speeds?
- Is my tire pressure correct on all 4 corners?
- Are all the fluids in my vehicle where they should be?
Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Your DYNO TIME starts at the time of the appointment, coming early will get your car strapped to the dyno and ready to tune. If you arrive late your time starts at the scheduled time, regardless. If you go to the doctor late you don’t get to see him, consider us the tuning doctor.
Dyno use is by appointment ONLY. If you have any questions or if you would like to setup an appointment please feel free to give us a call.