Custom Performance Engineering seeks out forced induction vehicles and engineers and manufactures various components. There are a few pieces which are common across various platforms, that being By-Pass-Valves (BPV), which recirculate excess pressure from the turbo with throttle closure.
The excess pressure needs to be routed back to the inlet pipe and more often than not; the factory plumbing cannot be re-used. cp-e™ sought a solution that could be applicable across platforms and hence we designed the HeliHose™. Strength for boost, flexibility for fitment were the key requirements.
The design is much like that of a standard silicone hose, but we included some key features which make it useful for this application and unique on the market.
- 4-ply reinforced silicone hose
- Helical cut throughout for flexibility
- Steel wire routed through the hose to prevent kinking, while maintaining extreme flex
- Two Stainless Liner clamps are included, providing clamping pressure without tearing silicone
- Gloss silicone finish with Custom Performance Engineering logo
- 30.00” in length
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty