Introducing the cp-e™ Lancer Evolution X Cast O2 housing downpipe.
- Full Stainless construction using the best USA steel
- CAD designed 304 SS Cast Bellmouth
- 3″ piping and 304 stainless flange
- MIG and TIG welded for strength and precision assembly
- Additional O2 bung and cap for wideband
- EGT bung and cap
- Complete Bolt-on part, flawless integration with stock system
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
The factory O2 housing bolted to the turbo on the Mitsubishi Evolution X is very restrictive. And it limits the amount of exhaust that can flow through the area. We wanted to minimize restrictions and open up the flow with a high volume bellmouth. We also wanted to create a smooth transition to the 3″ piping that mates up to the test pipes and cat back exhausts.
Taking advantage of casting parts from 304 stainless steel the cp-e™ EvoX bellmouth has smooth transitions and contours that ensure smooth flow. A flex section is incorporated into the design to allow for movement of the motor. The 304 SS laser cut flange is hand TIGwelded for strength.
We have incorporated an additional O2 sensor bung for a wideband and an EGT bung with plugs.
While this may not trip a Check Engine Light, we cannot guarantee that all of the codes will be in the “ready” state.