Love the Tial Sport Q BOV, but have a car that requires a recirculating BOV? The Tial Sport QR is the valve you need.
The Tial Sport QR BOV, leaves out no detail, and is one of the most reliable BOVs on the market. Made in the USA on a CNC machine out of billet aluminum, the Tial BOV is beautiful in each color that it comes in. Tial has also done a great job in designing a BOV that is great for all boost levels through all stages of modifying your car. It comes with a sound that is loud, powerful, and able to tell people what you have under the hood, yet it’s not obnoxious like some BOVs in the market.
Tial Sport QR BOV Features
- Optional 25.4mm (1.00″), 29mm (1.14″) GTR, 34mm Subaru/evo/dsm or 38.1mm 1.50″ recirculation port.
- Uses the standard TiAL V-band flange and can be converted into a standard Q BOV by swapping the bottom piece.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum or mild steel weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. Stainless Steel is available at an additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colors.
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
Unlike the Tial Q valve, this BOV recirculates. This allows it to work nicely with cars that have a mass air flow sensor that would otherwise run poorly with a vent to atmosphere solution.
Custom Spring Pressures
With the vast amount of springs available, you’ll be able to find the perfect resistance for your application.
Included with the BOV is a CNC machined V-band clamp that is boost tested and ensures a tight leak-free fit.