cp-e™ 30.00″ HeliHose™ Kit
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Custom Performance Engineering seeks out forced induction vehicles and engineers and manufactures various components. There are a few pieces which are common across various platforms. One of the most important being By-Pass-Valves (BPV). These valves recirculate excess pressure from the turbo with throttle closure. To aid in this issue, we create the HeliHose.
Additionally, the excess pressure is routed back to the inlet pipe. This means more often than not; the factory plumbing cannot be re-used. cp-e™ creates a solution that could be applicable across platforms. Hence we present the HeliHose™. Strength for boost, flexibility for fitment were the key requirements.
The design is much like that of a standard silicone hose, but we included some key features which make it useful for this application and unique on the market.
- 4-ply reinforced silicone hose
- Helical cut throughout for flexibility
- Steel wire routed through the hose to prevent kinking, while maintaining extreme flex
- Two Stainless Liner clamps provide clamping pressure without tearing silicone
- Gloss silicone finish with Custom Performance Engineering logo
- 30.00” in length
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty
When making a custom blow off valve solution, you need a way to route the blow off valve to the turbo. The HeliHose makes this easier with a flexible and reinforced silicone solution.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|