We are proud to introduce the most durable Mazdaspeed turbo manifold available for the Mazda MZR engine, the cp-e™ 304 Stainless Steel =LRTmani™ Turbo Manifold. Featuring cast stainless steel, this manifold minimizes welds that can fail over time. Exhaust manifolds on turbo cars see a ton of abuse. This part takes all of the heat from the turbo and has to expel large amounts of air.
We’ve incorporated a cast spike at the merge collector to make the air transition as smooth as possible. This spike ensures that the manifold flows efficiently and that airflow isn’t bottlenecked at this crucial area.
Mazdaspeed Turbo Manifold Features
- Stock Flange to Flange Geometry (ability to use the stock turbo, if desired)
- 1.66″ Interior Diameter
- Cast 304 Stainless Steel
- Ready to Support 700+ Horsepower
- Lower chance of cracking compared to a welded design (weld-less manifold design)
- Choice of Stock Laser Engraved Turbo Flange
- Optional TiAL Stainless Steel Turbo V-Band Flange (~54.8mm opening)
- Optional Precision Turbo V-Band Flange
- Integrated External Wastegate (can be used immediately or at a later date) (~44mm opening)
- Optional 304 Stainless Steel Laser Engraved Block Off Plate with 304 Stainless Steel Clamp
- Cast Merge Collector Spike
- Equal Length Runners
- Relief Cuts in 304 Stainless Steel Head Flange
- Fits MZR 2.0, 2.3, 2.5 and 2.3 DISIMazda Vehicles
- Diamond Extrusion for Consistency of Internal Finish.
- The manifold fits Precision turbo sizes 5558 up to 6766.
With three flange options, this manifold works with a multitude of turbos. The flange can be supplied as either a Precision, Tial, or stock style. With the stock style flange, you can even use the factory turbo if you so desire.
Mazdaspeed Turbo Manifold Construction
We started doing the design work on the Mazdaspeed Turbo Manifold in 2007. We first started with extensive CMM data from the stock engine bay area (to determine constraints in the design), and the stock manifold to make sure we could replicate the cylinder head flange exactly. With this data, we knew where we could route the runners, and we were able to keep the stock turbo geometry / placement. With this, if you choose to run our manifold with a stock turbo and internal wastegate, you will be able to with no problems.
Though it has been a long wait for this exhaust manifold, cp-e™ chose the path of producing a casting for its durability and to achieve an equal length manifold at an affordable price. CFD analysis was used to help create this manifold, to make it as efficient as possible. The manifold is very versatile and allows end users to go from a stock turbo to a stock replacement turbo or even to a radical v-band turbo.